During the online session of ICEIPI 2024, there will be a poster session which allow for a larger number of authors to share their research. The poster session will provide an opportunity for researchers to present their work in a visual and interactive way, allowing for more engagement and discussion with other attendees. Authors of qualified papers will be invited to present their works with digital posters. All posters can be seen on ICEIPI 2024 official website. We believe that this online poster session will still be a great platform for participants to share, discuss, and cooperate. Hope you may enjoy the ICEIPI 2024 online poster session!
All accepted authors will receive an invitation email to present at the ICEIPI 2024. Please note that all poster presenters must submit the poster before July 5, 2024. Detailed information on your presentation date and time will be confirmed closer to the meeting. If you have any questions about your presentation or the ICEIPI 2024, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Participate in this Poster Session
All registered authors will receive an invitation email and can participate in the poster session freely (no extra fee will be charged). If you are interested in this poster session, you should:
- Submit the full paper to ICEIPI 2024 first. Abstract submissions are not accepted.
- Posters without submitted papers are also not accepted.
- Revise your paper according to the peer-review comments.
- Finish the registration process after the paper is accepted.
- Check the invitation email and make your own poster.
- Submit your poster and wait for the online session.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Poster presentations must be prepared using the template provided:
*Poster layout template for poster presentation (download)*Poster layout background (download)
- Posters should generally be in A1 size (width: 594mm x height: 841mm) and include the
Title, author and co-author names, and the affiliation(s) information.
Body parts, including "Abstract", "Introduction", "Methods", "Results", "Discussion" and "Conclusions".
- Presenters are suggested to set the font size properly and avoid placing anything at the margin part of the poster as it will be difficult to view.
- Posters should be well illustrated. All the pictures used should be high quality and with high resolution.
- All the posters will be displayed online on the official website. Each poster will have both a small thumbnail and a full-size version.
- Posters will be displayed during the online session. After the presentation is over, the full-size version of all posters will become invisible. But thumbnails still can be seen on the website.
(You can refer to the instructions for more detailed information. Additional presentation guidelines may be announced by ICEIPI committees.)
Use the checklist below to make sure all requirements are met.
- The poster is A1 size (594 × 841 mm) and in portrait orientation
- The format of the poster is .pdf
- All sections are included with a clear layout
- The font size of text is set properly
- The pictures are of high quality and resolution is adequate for your purpose
- All the pictures and tables should have its own caption
- Rename the poster files to your paper ID before submitting
- Send an email to email@example.com with poster attached after all things are done
Poster Presentation Date and Time
All posters will be presented from July 12-19, 2024 during the online session.
The poster presentation website will be updated 1-2 weeks before the online session. Please follow our official website, and refer to your acceptance email for the detailed information of your poster presentation.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact ICEIPI 2024 Committees at firstname.lastname@example.org.